Bureau of Indian Education : improving Interior's assistance would aid tribal groups developing academic accountability systems : testimony before the Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary and Secondary Education, Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives / statement of Cornelia Ashby, Director, Education, Workforce, and Income Security
- Ashby, Cornelia M.
- Additional Titles:
- Improving Interior's assistance would aid tribal groups developing academic accountability systems
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : United States Government Accountability Office,  and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (15 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor. Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education and United States. Government Accountability Office
- Testimony ; GAO-08-1125T and HeinOnline American Indian law collection
- "For release ... September 9, 2008."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30574783