Putting U.S. aviation at risk : the impact of the shutdown : hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, February 13, 2019
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Additional Titles:
- Putting United States aviation at risk : the impact of the shutdown
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 84 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional Documents Collection: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:116-2
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg35067.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Paul Rinaldi, President, National Air Traffic Controllers Association, AFL-CIO; Michael Perrone, President, Professional Aviation Safety Specialists, AFL-CIO; Nicholas E. Calio, President and CEO, Airlines for America; Sara Nelson, International President, Association of Flight Attendants--CWA, AFL-CIO; Peter J. Bunce, President and CEO, General Aviation Manufacturers Association.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2019-02-13.
View MARC record | catkey: 30575755