Selected homeland security issues in the 116th Congress / William L. Painter, coordinator
- Additional Titles:
- Selected homeland security issues in the One Hundred Sixteenth Congress
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : Congressional Research Service, 
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (40 pages) : illustration
- Additional Creators:
- Painter, William L. (Specialist in homeland security and appropriations)
Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report ; R45701
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents
- "Updated June 21, 2019."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30576117