American criminal law review
- Additional Titles:
- American criminal law quarterly v. 2-9, 1963-1970 and Criminal law quarterly v. 1, 1962
- [Chicago, Illinois] : Section of Criminal Law, American Bar Association, -
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, [2008?]-
- Additional Creators:
- American Bar Association. Section of Criminal Justice, American Bar Association. Section of Criminal Law, University of Kansas. School of Law, and University of Southern California. School of Law
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Coverage begins with volume 1 (1962).
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated quarterly
- Database updated annually on a per volume basis.
- Issuing Body:
- Published by: 1963- published by American Bar Association Section of Criminal Law;
published by the American Bar Association Section of Criminal Justice; vols. for fall 1970- published jointly with the University of Kansas School of Law; published jointly by the University of Southern California Law School and the Section of Criminal Law of the American Bar Association, 1962.
View MARC record | catkey: 30576333