The case for space : a legislative framework for an independent United States space force / Dustin L. Grant, Maj, USAF and Matthew J. Neil, Maj, USAF
- Grant, Dustin L.
- Additional Titles:
- Legislative framework for an independent United States space force
- Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama : Air University Press, Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 77 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Neil, Matthew J.
Air University (U.S.). Press
Muir S. Fairchild Research Information Center
Air University (U.S.). Air Command and Staff College
- Wright flyer paper ; no. 73
- United States. Air Force—Management—Evaluation
- United States. Department of Defense—Reorganization
- United States. Air Force
- United States. Department of Defense
- Astronautics, Military—Law and legislation—United States
- Space control (Military science)—United States—Forecasting
- Space control (Military science)—Law and legislation—United States
- Bill drafting—United States
- Administrative agencies—Reorganization
- Armed Forces—Management—Evaluation
- Bills, Legislative
- United States
- At head of title: Air University, Air Command and Staff College.
"Accepted by Air University Press April 2018 and published February 2020"--Page ii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 74-77).
View MARC record | catkey: 30576765