Long Island Sound restoration : improved reporting and cost estimates could help guide future efforts : report to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Accountability Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 71 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Long Island Sound Study (Organization)
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency—Rules and practice
- Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)—Environmental conditions—21st century
- Estuarine area conservation—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)—Finance
- Ecosystem management—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)—Finance
- Water quality management—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)—Finance
- Estuarine restoration—Monitoring—Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)
- "July 2018."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 30576975