Maps of the Bonsall area of the San Luis Rey River Valley, San Diego County, California showing geology, hydrology, and ground-water quality / by John A. Izbicki ; prepared in cooperation with the Rainbow Municipal Water District
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- San Luis Rey River Valley, San Diego County, California
- [Sacramento, Calif.] : Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, 1985.
Denver, CO : Open-File Services Section, Western Distribution Branch
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (5 maps) : some color
- Additional Creators:
- Izbicki, John A.
Rainbow Municipal Water District (Calif.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 85-4112
- Sheet 1. Well locations -- Sheet 2. Thickness of alluvial fill -- Sheet 3. Water-level contours, November 1983, and hydrographs of selected wells -- Sheet 4. Ground-water quality in spring 1960 and graphs showing changes in dissolved-solids concentration of water from selected wells with time -- Sheet 5. Ground-water quality in spring 1984.
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:24,000 (W 117°15ʹ00ʺ--W 117°07ʹ30ʺ/N 33°22ʹ30ʺ--N 33°15ʹ00ʺ).
- Includes text, cross section, and 11 profiles.
View MARC record | catkey: 30577244