Maps showing altitude of the potentiometric surface and changes in water level of the Sparta sand and Memphis sand aquifers in eastern Arkansas, spring 1985 / by Joe Edds and Daniel J. Fitzpatrick
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- [Little Rock, Arkansas] : Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey, 1986.
Denver Colorado : Open-File Services Section, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (2 maps).
- Additional Creators:
- Edds, Joe, 1924-
Fitzpatrick, D. J. (Daniel J.)
Arkansas Geological Commission
Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission
- Water-resources investigations report ; 86-4084
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:500,000 and 1:1,000,000 (W 94°00ʹ--W 89°37ʹ/N 36°30ʹ--N 33°00ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
"Prepared in cooperation with the Arkansas Geological Commission and Arkansas Soil and Water Conservation Commission."
Includes text, bibliographical references, table, location map, and 2 graphs.
View MARC record | catkey: 30577264