Ground-water pumpage from the Columbia Plateau regional aquifer system, Washington, 1984 / by D.R. Cline and M.E. Knadle
- Cline, Denzel R.
- Additional Titles:
- Ground water pumpage from the Columbia Plateau regional aquifer system, Washington, 1984
- Tacoma, Washington : U. S. Geological Survey, 1990.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 32 pages) : illustrations, maps + 1 plate
- Additional Creators:
- Knadle, M. E.
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Washington (State). Department of Ecology
- Water-resources investigations report ; 87-4135
A contribution of the Regional Aquifer-System Analysis Program
- Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http:/pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
"Prepared in cooperation with the State of Washington Department of Ecology."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 19).
Includes bibliographical references (pages 19).
View MARC record | catkey: 30577295