Annual report on the impact of the Homeland Security Act on immigration functions transferred to the Department of Homeland Security
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- [Washington, D.C.] : Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (volumes)
- Publication Frequency:
- "Section 478 of the Homeland Security Act (HSA) requires that the Secretary of Homeland Security report to Congress annually on the impact of the transfers made by the HSA on immigration functions. From FY2004 through FY2009, this requirement was met through the incorporation of the relevant information into one of the USCIS quarterly reports on productivity required by the Senate Report accompanying the annual DHS Appropriations Acts (usually the third quarter report). However, the Senate Report that accompanied the FY 2010 DHS Appropriations Act no longer directed USCIS to submit quarterly productivity reports. Accordingly, the section 478 reporting requirement is now met through this separate report"--Issue from April 13, 2018, page 2.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues show release date only; each report covers the fiscal year preceding release date.
View MARC record | catkey: 30577724