Securing the United States bulk-power system : communication from the President of the United States, transmitting an executive order declaring a national emergency to deal with the threat posed by the unrestricted acquisition or use in the United States of bulk-power system electric equipment designed, developed, manufactured, or supplied by persons owned by, controlled by, or subject to the jurisdiction or direction of foreign adversaries, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1621(a); Public law 94-412, Sec. 201(a); (90 Stat. 1255) and 50 U.S.C. 1703(b); Public law 95-223, Sec. 204(b); (91 Stat. 1627).
- Trump, Donald, 1946-
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Trump, Donald, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 116th Congress, 2d session ; 116-124
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:116-124
- "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 1, 2020."
View MARC record | catkey: 30578049