U.S. academic explorer [electronic resource] : a guide to higher education in the United States / produced by the U.S. Information Agency
- Additional Titles:
- Guide to higher education in the United States and US academic explorer
- Washington, D.C. : The Agency, [1996?] and Washington, D.C. : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer laser optical disc ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- United States Information Agency
- A menu-driven, interactive guide for foreign students on study and life in the United States at the college/university level.
- Title from title screen., Hierarchical file structure., and Shipping list no.: 96-0055-E.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PC-compatible computer, Windows: 33-MHz 486 processor, 8 MB RAM; Microsoft Windows 3.1 or Windows 95: QuickTime for Windows 2.0.3 (included), color monitor, 640x480 display. 256 colors, double-speed CD-ROM drive, Windows-compatible sound system, speakers, mouse. Macintosh: 68040 processor or faster, 8 MB RAM, color monitor, system 7.0, QuickTime 2.0 (included), double-speed CD-ROM drive. and Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 3057810