Building Next-Generation Converged Networks [electronic resource] / Pathan, Al-Sakib
- Pathan, Al-Sakib
- CRC Press, 2013.
- 1st edition
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (608 pages)
- Additional Creators:
- Monowar, Muhammad, Fadlullah, Zubair, and Safari Books Online (Firm)
- Supplying a comprehensive introduction to next-generation networks, Building Next-Generation Converged Networks: Theory and Practice strikes a balance between how and why things work and how to make them work. It compiles recent advancements along with basic issues from the wide range of fields related to next generation networks. Containing the co
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2013.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © CRC Press 2013 2013
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 30578542