Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining [electronic resource] : 24th Pacific-Asia Conference, PAKDD 2020, Singapore, May 11-14, 2020, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Hady W. Lauw, Raymond Chi-Wing Wong, Alexandros Ntoulas, Ee-Peng Lim, See-Kiong Ng, Sinno Jialin Pan
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVIII, 924 p. 503 illus., 242 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lauw, Hady W.
Wong, Raymond Chi-Wing
Pan, Sinno Jialin
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 12085
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Mining Sequential Data -- Mining Imbalanced Data -- Association -- Privacy and Security -- Supervised Learning -- Novel Algorithms -- Mining Multi-Media/Multi-Dimensional Data -- Application -- Mining Graph and Network Data -- Anomaly Detection and Analytics -- Mining Spatial, Temporal, Unstructured and Semi-Structured Data -- Sentiment Analysis -- Statistical/Graphical Model -- Multi-Source/Distributed/Parallel/Cloud Computing.
- The two-volume set LNAI 12084 and 12085 constitutes the thoroughly refereed proceedings of the 24th Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, PAKDD 2020, held in Singapore, in May 2020. The 135 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 628 submissions. The papers present new ideas, original research results, and practical development experiences from all KDD related areas, including data mining, data warehousing, machine learning, artificial intelligence, databases, statistics, knowledge engineering, visualization, decision-making systems, and the emerging applications. They are organized in the following topical sections: recommender systems; classification; clustering; mining social networks; representation learning and embedding; mining behavioral data; deep learning; feature extraction and selection; human, domain, organizational and social factors in data mining; mining sequential data; mining imbalanced data; association; privacy and security; supervised learning; novel algorithms; mining multi-media/multi-dimensional data; application; mining graph and network data; anomaly detection and analytics; mining spatial, temporal, unstructured and semi-structured data; sentiment analysis; statistical/graphical model; multi-source/distributed/parallel/cloud computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 30580311