Citrus Fruits [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development = Agrumes / Organisation de coopération et de développement économiques
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Additional Titles:
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 166 p. ; 16x23cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- I. Definition of Produce -- II. Provisions concerning quality -- -A. Minimum requirements -- B. Maturity requirements -- C. Classification -- (i)"Extra" Class -- (ii) Class I -- (iii) Class II -- III. Provisions concerning sizing -- -A. Minimum size -- B. Uniformity -- IV. Provisions concerning tolerances -- -A. Quality tolerances -- (i)"Extra" Class -- (ii) Class I -- (iii) Class II -- B. Size tolerances -- V. Provisions concerning presentation -- -A. Uniformity -- B. Packaging -- VI. Provisions concerning marking -- A. Identification -- B. Nature of produce -- C. Origin of produce -- D. Commercial specifications -- E. Official control mark (optional) -- Illustrations -- Index -- Grading Tables
- This publication provides comments and illustrations of standards in force regarding the classification, presentation and marking of citrus fruit in international trade under the Scheme for the Application of International Standards for Fruit and Vegetables set up by OECD in 1962. It is a valuable tool for both the Inspection Authorities and professional bodies responsible for the application of standards or interested in trade in citrus fruit. The book includes a USB key with the electronic version of the publication.
View MARC record | catkey: 30582171