Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems [electronic resource] : 26th International Conference, TACAS 2020, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2020, Dublin, Ireland, April 25-30, 2020, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Armin Biere, David Parker
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 12079
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Bisimulation -- Verification and Efficiency -- Logic and Proof -- Tools and Case Studies -- Games and Automata -- SV-COMP 2020.
- This open access two-volume set constitutes the proceedings of the 26th International Conference on Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems, TACAS 2020, which took place in Dublin, Ireland, in April 2020, and was held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2020. The total of 60 regular papers presented in these volumes was carefully reviewed and selected from 155 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections as follows: Part I: Program verification; SAT and SMT; Timed and Dynamical Systems; Verifying Concurrent Systems; Probabilistic Systems; Model Checking and Reachability; and Timed and Probabilistic Systems. Part II: Bisimulation; Verification and Efficiency; Logic and Proof; Tools and Case Studies; Games and Automata; and SV-COMP 2020. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 30584373