Trends in Functional Programming [electronic resource] : 20th International Symposium, TFP 2019, Vancouver, BC, Canada, June 12-14, 2019, Revised Selected Papers / edited by William J. Bowman, Ronald Garcia
- Theoretical Computer Science and General Issues ; 12053
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Quotients by Idempotent Functions in Cedille -- Early Experience in Teaching the Basics of Functional Language Design with a Language Type Checker -- Verifying Selective CPS Transformation for Shift and Reset -- How to Specify it! A Guide to Writing Properties of Pure Functions -- Type Inference for Rank 2 Gradual Intersection Types -- Set Constraints, Pattern Match Analysis, and SMT.
- This book constitutes the thoroughly refereed revised selected papers of the 20th International Symposium on Trends in Functional Programming, TFP 2019, held in Vancouver, Canada, in June 2019. The 6 revised full papers were selected from 11 submissions and present papers in all aspects of functional programming, taking a broad view of current and future trends in the area. It aspires to be a lively environment for presenting the latest research results, and other contributions, described in draft papers submitted prior to the symposium.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 30584420