Managing your law firm : the legal challenges
- [Mechanicsburg, Pa.] (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 160 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- PBI ; no. 1997-1260
- Introduction / Jeffrey B. Albert -- Choice of entity / Jonathan D. Bennett and Jay S. Ruder -- Difficult issues of the attorney/client relationship : the clients you know you know you had and shouldn't have and the clients you didn't know you had and who will get to know you / Jeffrey B. Albert -- Ancillary business activities of the firm & the attorneys / Thomas G. Wilkinson -- Contingent fee sharing / Edwin P. Smith -- Funds, control, and use of money in an IOLTA world / David Unkovic and Alfred J. Azen. and Departures/laterals : protecting your business, taking your business / H. Robert Fiebach -- Departure of attorneys / Edwin P. Smith -- Internal review processes : protecting and encouraging internal review and risk management / Jeffrey B. McCarron -- Law firm taxation / Joseph E. Lundy and Robert C. Morris -- Fees : splitting, dividing, calculating & collecting / George W. Overton -- A law firm manager's view of lawyers professional liability insurance / Jeffrey B. Albert.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3058926