NIOSH health hazard evaluations [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Additional Titles:
- Title on container insert: NIOSH health hazard evaluations 1981-1989 CD-ROM
- [Atlanta, Ga.?] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, [1998?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 computer laser optical discs ; 4 3/4 in.
- DHHS (NIOSH) publication ; no. 98-138
- Contains the full texts of 1,198 Health hazard evaluation reports completed from June 1981 through 1989.
- Title from disc label.
Shipping list no.: 98-0063-E.
- Type of File/Data:
- Computer program and data.
ISO 9660 format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Computer that supports Windows version 3.1, 3.11, or Windows 95 (386DX 33MHz or higher recommended); approximately 5 megabytes of free disk space to install Pundit access software; Pundit software (included on disc); 2X CD-ROM drive; mouse recommended.
Disc characteristics: CD-ROM.
View MARC record | catkey: 3061479