Risk assessment and risk management in environmental law : October 8-9, 1998, Washington, D.C. : ALI-ABA course of study materials / cosponsored by the Environmental Law Institute with the cooperation of the Society for Risk Analysis
- Additional Titles:
- ALI-ABA course of study materials
- Philadelphia, PA (4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia 19104-3099) : American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 217 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education, Environmental Law Institute, and Society for Risk Analysis
- Risk assessment : solving the mystery of exposure / by Virginia H. Sublet -- The ABCs of risk assessment / by Dorothy E. Patton -- Emerging methods for evaluating scientific data and presenting risk assessment results / by Elizabeth L. Anderson -- Emerging issues in risk science and their effects on the practice of law / by James C. Lamb -- Environmental defense fund chemical scorecard / submitted by David Roe., Emerging risk-based challenges for attorneys, scientists, and environmental managers : examples from the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 and the Food Quality Act of 1996 / by Paul A. Locke -- Selected materials / submitted by Barbara D. Beck -- Science policy issues in the Food Quality Protection Act of 1996 / by Nga L. Tran -- Selected materials / by David Roe -- Prop 65's non-toxic legacy / by Richard A. Lovett -- "Revolution" is seen in toxic exposures / by Dennis Pfaff -- Excerpts from Toxic Ignorance / by David Roe and William S. Pease., and If Chevron deferral is based on expertise, will EPA risk assessment policies survive judicial scrutiny? : background notes for presentation / by David B. Weinberg -- Selected materials / by Thomas L. Buckmaster -- A procedure for the voluntary mediation of disputes / by Kenneth R. Feinberg -- Risk factors in arbitration : FIFRA as a laboratory / by Jeffrey F. Liss -- Ethical considerations in risk assessment and risk management in environmental law / by Irma S. Russell.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 3061884