Food safety [microform] : agencies' handling of a dioxin incident caused hardships for some producers and processors : report to congressional requesters / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Agencies' handling of a dioxin incident caused hardships for some producers and processors
- Washington, D.C. : The Office,  and Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages ; 28 cm
- Cover title., Shipping list no.: 99-0211-M., "April 1998.", "GAO/RCED-98-104.", and "B-279328"--P. 1.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?] 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3062650