Tax systems modernization [microform] : IRS needs to resolve certain issues with its Integrated Case Processing System : report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Oversight, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- IRS needs to resolve certain issues with its Integrated Case Processing System
Internal Revenue Service needs to resolve certain issues with its Integrated Case Processing System
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Oversight
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 99-0108-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?] 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3063457