Research involving persons with mental disorders that may affect decisionmaking capacity / National Bioethics Advisory Commission
- Corporate Author:
- United States. National Bioethics Advisory Commission
- Rockville, Md. (6100 Executive Blvd., Suite 5B01, Rockville 20892-7508) : The Commission, [1998-1999]
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- v. 1. Report and recommendations of the National Bioethics Advisory Commission -- v. 2. Commissioned papers.
- Shipping list no.: 99-0168-P (v. 1)., "December 1998"--Vol. 1., and "March 1999"--Vol. 2.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the NBAC web site (v. 2, PDF only). Addresses as of 5/9/01: http://bioethics.gov/capacity/TOC.htm (v. 1), http://bioethics.gov/capacity/volumeii.pdf (v. 2); current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3064507