Medicare [microform] : progress to date in implementing certain major Balanced Budget Act reforms : statement of William J. Scanlon, Director, Health Financing and Public Health Issues, Health, Education, and Human Services Division, before the Committee on Finance, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Scanlon, William
- Additional Titles:
- Progress to date in implementing certain major Balanced Budget Act reforms
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
[Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015)] : [The Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Testimony ; GAO/T-HEHS-99-87
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 99-0700-M.
"March 17, 1999."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.,  1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3066925