Pension policy conference : ERISA after 25 years : September 30-October 1, 1999, Washington, D.C. : ALI-ABA course of study materials
- Additional Titles:
- ALI-ABA course of study materials and ERISA after 25 years
- Philadelphia, PA (4025 Chestnut St., Philadelphia 19104-3099) : American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 251 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Law Institute-American Bar Association Committee on Continuing Professional Education
- The impact of enforcement policy of government vs. private enforcement of ERISA's fiduciary provisions in investment matters / by Ian D. Lanoff -- The role of pension plans in corporate governance / by Peg O'Hara -- European corporate governance / by Sophie L'Hélias -- Employer and union goals in pension plans / by Dallas L. Salisbury -- Participant behavior in 401(k) plans / by Jack L. VanDerhei -- The impact of pensions and 401(k) plans on saving : a critical assessment of the state of literature / by William G. Gale. and Of carrots and sticks : the paring down of the qualified-plan paradigm / by Norman P. Stein -- ERISA at 50 / by Pamela Perun and C. Eugene Steuerle.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 175-180.
View MARC record | catkey: 3067915