Women and social security reform [microform] : are individual accounts the answer? : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, February 22, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- Are individual accounts the answer?
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 102 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-98
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 99-0873-M.
"Serial no. 106-1."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3068031