6-month periodic report on narcotics traffickers centered in Colombia [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting a report on developments concerning the national emergency with respect to significant narcotics traffickers centered in Colombia that was declared in Executive Order no. 12978 of October 21, 1995, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1703(c).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Additional Titles:
- 6 month periodic report on narcotics traffickers centered in Colombia and Six-month periodic report on narcotics traffickers centered in Colombia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 106th Congress, 1st session ; 106-56
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:106-56
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 99-0697-M.
"May 3, 1999."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3068202