Extension of the emergency with respect to Burma [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the emergency declared with respect to Burma is to continue in effect beyond May 20, 1999, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 106th Congress, 1st session ; 106-67
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 99-0697-M.
"May 18, 1999."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3068211