Global climate change [microform] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Energy Research, Development, Production and Regulation of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate and the Subcommittee on National Economic Growth, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs of the Committee on Government Reform, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on global climate change, the administration's compliance with recent statutory requirements, May 20, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Energy Research, Development, Production, and Regulation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- v, 176 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Economic Growth, Natural Resources, and Regulatory Affairs
- S. hrg. ; 106-227
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0259-M.
"Government Reform--serial no. 106-31."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3070042