Tax convention with Denmark [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting Convention between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Kingdom of Denmark for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income, signed at Washington on August 19, 1999, together with a protocol
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 1999 August 19
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 46 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton), United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations, and Denmark. United States, 1999 August 19.
- Treaty doc. ; 106-12
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 1st session. Senate., "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2000-0310-M., and "September 21, 1999."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3070092