H.R. 701 and H.R. 798 [microform] : field hearings before the Committee on Resources, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, on H.R. 701, to provide outer continental shelf impact assistance ... to amend the Land and Water Conservation Fund Act of 1965 ... H.R. 798, to provide for the permanent protection of the resources of the United States in the year 2000 and beyond : March 31, 1999, Anchorage, Alaska and May 3, 1999, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources
- Additional Titles:
- HR 701 and HR 798
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 368 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0150-M.
"Serial no. 106-18."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee on Resources web site. Address as of 12/15/99: http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/resources/hii 56598.000/hii56598%5F0f.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3070289