The central government of Haiti [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the central government of Haiti has achieved a transparent settlement of the contested April 1997 elections, and has made concrete progress on the constitution of a credible and competent provisional electoral council that is acceptable to a broad spectrum of political parties and civil groups in Haiti
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 106th Congress, 1st session ; 106-133
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2000-0339-M., and "September 28, 1999."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3070540