Food stamp program [microform] : relatively few improper benefits provided to individuals in long-term care facilities : report to the chairman, Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition, and Forestry, Committee on Agriculture, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Relatively few improper benefits provided to individuals in long-term care facilities
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
[Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015)] : [The Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 28 cm
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0266-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?] 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3070852