Compilation of selected acts within the jurisdiction of the Committee on Commerce [microform] : health law, as amended through December 31, 1998, including Public Health Service Act, Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act, Mental Health Systems Act, Consumer-Patient Radiation Health and Safety Act of 1981,Drug Abuse Prevention, Treatment, and Rehabilitation Act, Protection and Advocacy for Mentally Ill Individuals Act of 1986, Health Care Quality Improvement Act of 1986, Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias Research Act of 1992, Abandoned Infants Assistance Act of 1988, and Miscellaneous Provisions. / prepared for the use of the Committee on Commerce, U.S. House of Representatives
- Corporate Author:
- United States
- Additional Titles:
- Health law and Compilation of selected acts--health law
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 1,192 pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:106-D
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 1st session. Committee print, committee print 106-D.
Shipping list no.: 99-0945-M.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3072191