Year 2000 computing challenge [microform] : noteworthy improvements in readiness but vulnerabilities remain : statement of Joel C. Willemssen, Director, Civil Agencies Information Systems, Accounting and Information Management Division, before the Subcommittee on Technology, Committee on Science, and the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Willemssen, Joel C.
- Additional Titles:
- Noteworthy improvements in readiness but vulnerabilities remain
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington, D.C. 20013) : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:T-AIMD-00-37
- "November 4, 1999."
Shipping list no.: 2000-0425-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-51).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2000 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3072205