Year 2000 computing challenge [microform] : important progress made, yet much work remains to avoid disruption of critical services : statement of Joel C. Willemssen, Director, Civil Agencies Information Systems, Accounting and Information Management Division, before the Subcommittee on Government Management, Information and Technology, Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Willemssen, Joel C.
- Additional Titles:
- Important progress made, yet much work remains to avoid disruption of critical services
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
[Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015)] : [The Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 41 pages, 2 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Report Numbers:
- GA 1.5/2:T-AIMD-99-234
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0329-M.
"July 9, 1999."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 32-41).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?] 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3072317