Austria v. Italy
- Corporate Author:
- European Commission of Human Rights
- Additional Titles:
- Austria versus Italy and Application no. 788/60 by the government of the Federal Republic of Austria against the government of the Italian Republic
- Strasbourg : Council of Europe, 1963.
- Physical Description:
- a-f, ii, 274 pages ; 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Council of Europe. Committee of Ministers
- Related Titles:
- Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (1950 November 5)
- Cover title.
At head of title: Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms.
Contains the report of the European Commission of Human Rights in the matter of the application lodged with the Commission by the Government of Austria against the Government of Italy (no. 788/60) on behalf of Luigi Ebner, Floriano Weissteiner, Paolo Unterkircher and Isidoro Unterkircher. Also contains the texts of the decision of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe taken by resolution of Oct. 23, 1963, and of the letter from the Secretary-General of the Council of Europe to the foreign ministers of Austria and Italy.
View MARC record | catkey: 3072959