Third-party billing company fraud [microform] : assessing the threat posed to Medicare : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Commerce, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, April 6, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- Third party billing company fraud
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2000-0708-M., and "Serial no. 106-97."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3073514