Medicare [microform] : HCFA faces multiple challenges to prepare for the 21st century : statement of William J. Scanlon, Director, Health Financing and Systems Issues, Health, Education, and Human Services Division, before the Subcommittee on Health, Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Scanlon, William
- Additional Titles:
- HCFA faces multiple challenges to prepare for the 21st century
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington 20013) : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Testimony ; GAO/T-HEHS-98-85
- Shipping list no.: 2000-0672-M.
"January 29, 1998."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 16).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [2000?] 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3073537