Reauthorization of the Natural Gas and Hazardous Liquids Pipeline Safety Program [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, Hazardous Materials, and Pipeline Transportation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, July 27, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, Hazardous Materials, and Pipeline Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999 [i.e. 2000]
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 279 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:106-30
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0790-M.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3073894