Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the recent nuclear weapons security failures at Los Alamos National Laboratory demonstrate that security policy and security procedures within the National Nuclear Security Administration remain inadequate, that the individuals responsible for such policy and procedures must be held accountable for their performance, and that immediate action must be taken to correct security deficiencies [microform] : report of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, on H. Res. 534
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 106th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 106-730
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2000-0899-M., and "July 12, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/2/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongr̲eports&docid=f:hr730.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongr̲eports&docid=f:hr730.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3075031