A record trade deficit, how can the U.S. government prevent a looming trade crisis? [microform] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, March 25, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on Criminal Justice, Drug Policy, and Human Resources
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 155 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:T 67/14
Serial no. 106-95 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0893-M.
"Serial no. 106-95."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 8/28/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi ?IPaddress=126.96.36.199&filename=63185.wais&direc tory=/diskb/wais/data/106h̲ouseh̲earings (text file), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi ?IPaddress=188.8.131.52&filename=63185.pdf&direct ory=/diskb/wais/data/106h̲ouseh̲earings (PDF file); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3075092