Convention for International Carriage by Air [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting the Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air, done at Montreal, May 28, 1999
- Uniform Title:
- Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air (1999)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 45 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
United States. (1999)
- Treaty doc. ; 106-45
- At head of title: 106th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0009-M.
"September 6, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/30/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:td045.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:td045.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3075501