Force protection [microform] : improving safeguards for administration of investigational new drugs to members of the armed forces : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, November 9, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000. and Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 86 pages ; 23 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0013-M., and "Serial no. 106-123."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/18/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi ?IPaddress=22.214.171.124&filename=64776.wais&direc tory=/diskb/wais/data/106h̲ouseh̲earings (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi ?IPaddress=126.96.36.199&filename=64776.pdf&direct ory=/diskb/wais/data/106h̲ouseh̲earings (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3075508