Notification to grant preferential treatment for Nigeria under the generalized system of preferences (GSP) [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification of his intention to grant Nigeria preferential treatment under the generalized system of preferences (GSP), pursuant to Pub. L. 104-188, sec. 1952(a) (110 Stat. 1917).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:106-290
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0063-M.
"September 6, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 11/20/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd290.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd290.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3076062