DOE's fixed-price cleanup contracts [microform] : why are costs still out of control? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, June 22, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Additional Titles:
- DOE's fixed price cleanup contracts : why are costs still out of control?
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 87 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0105-M.
"Serial no. 106-137."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/4/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:65911.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:65911.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3076466