Report on peacekeeping efforts in the Former Yugoslavia [microform] : communication from the President of the United States transmitting a supplemental report, consistent with the war powers resolution, to help ensure that the Congress is kept fully informed on continued U.S. contributions in support of peacekeeping efforts in the Former Yugoslavia
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 106th Congress, 2nd session ; 106-281
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations.", Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 2001-0094-M., and "September 6, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 11/8/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd281.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd281.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3076522