Veto message on H.R. 8, the Death Tax Elimination Act of 2000 [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting his veto of H.R. 8, the "Death Tax Elimination Act of 2000."
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (1993-2001 : Clinton)
- Additional Titles:
- Veto message on HR 8, the Death Tax Elimination Act of 2000
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Clinton, Bill, 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means
- House document / 106th Congress, 2d session ; 106-292
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/7:106-292
- "Referred to the Committee on Ways and Means."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0094-M.
"September 6, 2000."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 1/17/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd292.106 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106c̲ongd̲ocuments&docid=f:hd292.106.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3076713