U.S. policies toward U.N. peacekeeping [microform] : reinforcing bipartisanship and regaining equilibrium : hearing before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, October 11, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Additional Titles:
- US policies toward UN peacekeeping
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 78 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0301-M.
"Serial no. 106-193."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 4/10/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:69979.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:69979.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3078117