The future of the interactive television services marketplace [microform] : what should consumers expect? : hearings before the Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection of the Committee on Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, September 27 and October 6, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Commerce. Subcommittee on Telecommunications, Trade, and Consumer Protection
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., [Congressional Sales Office], U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 115 pages ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0292-M.
"Serial no. 106-166."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/28/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:67119.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi ?dbname=106h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:67119.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3078262